Welcome to Golfweek’s Best Casino Courses in the United States.
This list focuses on courses owned and/or operated by casinos, with data pulled from Golfweek‘s massive database of course rankings. (Pictured atop this story is No. 5 We-Ko-Pa’s Saguaro Course, with the photo courtesy of We-Ko-Pa/Lonna Tucker.)
There was only one change in the top 10 of this list from 2019, with The Preserve in Vancleave, Mississippi, moving to No. 10 on the list, replacing Spirit Hollow in Burlington, Iowa, which slid down a spot to No. 11. There were several shuffles in the next 40 courses, including several courses new or returning to the list.
The hundreds of members of Golfweek‘s course-ratings panel continually evaluate courses and rate them based on our 10 criteria. They also file a single, overall rating on each course. Those overall ratings on each course are averaged to produce a final rating for each that is then used to compile the Golfweek’s Best course rankings.
Each course is listed with its 2019 ranking in parenthesis, an average ranking from all the Golfweek Raters who reviewed it, its location, architect(s) and the year it opened.
For more of our rankings in different categories, click below:
- Golfweek’s Best Classic Courses
- Golfweek’s Best Modern Courses
- Golfweek’s Best Courses You Can Play, state by state
- Golfweek’s Best Campus Courses
- Golfweek’s Best Private Courses, state by state
- Golfweek’s Best Classic Courses in Great Britain and Ireland
- Golfweek’s Best Modern Courses in Great Britain and Ireland